From per adult
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing and their evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional ski instructors
● The opportunity to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas
● Numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Sundays.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Freedom and fun for teenagers.
Proposed during the school holidays, it's a Club Med classic, with youngsters divided into 2 different age groups.
Club Med offers everything but imposes nothing. A free and exclusive spirit that youngsters adore. The Juniors' Club Med® enables teenagers to meet and take part in activities of their choice; in their own individual way, they get involved in life at the Resort.
For information, the Juniors' Club Med® at Aime La Plagne is open at the following dates:
Creativity and energy.
At this age, children have a thirst for everything.
The Mini Club Med®’s vocation is to satisfy their boundless energy and curiosity. Activities include sport, games and creative activities. Children are divided into age groups.
To enjoy a moment of complete freedom, take advantage of the baby-sitting service. For information: we provide a list of baby-sitting services on request. These outside service providers bear the entire responsibility for the services they provide; the Club Med provides the contact but has no responsibility for the service.
From 4 years old, participants learn to ski, with circuits around figurines and under hoops; they learn to use the ski tow and snow belt.
All prices are per adult, based on double occupancy. Room type is based on availability.
Would you like to book for a large group?
Do you have any question ?
We are here to help you through your booking
Speak to our travel advisor
(852) 3111 9388
*Calls charged at local cost
Our Club Med travel consultantFind the closest travel agency to your home